Dear Friends and Family,
UPDATE June 15th: We are still open and operating normally. Gov Newsom’s closures exempts health care services from the shutdown.
We hope this letter finds you and your families well. We are all looking forward to slowly returning back to our office and wanted to give you a few updates. Although you may see a few changes in our office, we have always been committed to high infection control standards. We care about your safety and are closely following guidance from dental and state authorities.
The following are some changes we have made to ensure safety for you and our team members:
- All patients and team members will have their temperatures checked and be screened for signs of illness.
- We ask all patients to please wear a face covering when coming into the office.
- Any team member with flu-like symptoms is required to stay at home.
- You may see a sign saying “Please leave this seat empty” on some of our waiting room chairs to follow social distancing guidelines.
- To minimize the number of people in the waiting room, we may ask you to wait outside or in your car. We will call or text you when we are ready to see you.
- Only those scheduled for care should be in the office. Family and friends of patients are asked to wait outside of the office unless our patient requires assistance during their visit.
- We have removed magazines and brochures from the waiting room because these items are more difficult to disinfect.
- Although not mandatory, we installed 7 HEPA Air Purifiers throughout the office to ensure the air is as safe as possible for you and our team members.
- We have more hand sanitizer available throughout the office.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. You can always call our office at (909) 825-7732 to make an appointment.
Thank you for being a part of our dental family and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Chuck Kon, Dr. Christina Kon, and Team