Dear Friends and Family,
UPDATED September 2021
We hope this letter finds you and your families well. We are open and operating normally. Although you may see a few changes in our office, we have always been committed to high infection control standards. We care about your safety and are closely following guidance from dental and state authorities.
The following are some changes we have made to ensure safety for you and our team members:
- Our staff all wear a face covering when coming into the office.
- Any team member or patient with flu-like symptoms is required to stay at home.
- You may see a sign saying “Please leave this seat empty” on some of our waiting room chairs to follow social distancing guidelines.
- To minimize the number of people in the waiting room, we may ask you to wait outside or in your car. We will call or text you when we are ready to see you.
- Although not mandatory, we installed 7 HEPA Air Purifiers throughout the office to ensure the air is as safe as possible for you and our team members.
- We have more hand sanitizer available throughout the office.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. You can always call our office at (909) 825-7732 to make an appointment.
Thank you for being a part of our dental family!
Dr. Chuck Kon, Dr. Christina Kon, and Team